In the 21st century with the advent of the Internet and the ability to collaborate and work seamlessly across borders, the way software is used by architects and engineers is changing. And to meet this change and to support it, software too is changing.
There was a time in the not so distant past, when firms had to invest huge amounts of money on acquiring software. A lot of time and energy would go into devising and deciding on the modules of each software functionality. Add to that there would be time over runs. If that was not frustrating enough, there would be budget over runs. And add to that, the fact that within a couple of years the same software which took so much time and money to design (time which you could invest in building your business and money which you could invest in marketing your architect or engineering firm), becomes obsolete.
Today, the B2B software landscape for engineers and architects has got a paradigm shift of focus and efficiency. With the coming of SAAS (software as a service) architect and engineering firms have a risk free alternate to increasing their efficiency. I have mentioned the Top 7 advantages below:
1. Lower costs: Since the software is pre-designed and you need to only pay a monthly fee, you don’t have to worry about high expenses. The software costs too are significantly lower than if you commissioned the software to be developed from scratch.
2. Faster Turnaround:Even your customizations as per your requirement have much faster turnaround time as the basic structure is already in place and it’s only the customizations that need to be worked on
3. Less to no bugs:Since the software is provided as a service, most of the bugs or code issues are already resolved and in case you encounter any, they are resolved much more quickly.
4. No Server costs: Since the software is in the cloud, your architect or engineering firm doesn’t need an expensive dedicated server at your office.
5. No expensive upfront costs:With this model, your architect or engineering firm doesn’t need to spend a lot of money to begin to work, you can just subscribe to the software you need.
6. No obsolescence worries:You don’t need to worry that you have taken a software service and after a year, you need an updated one. You are always provided with the latest version of the software.
7. Flexibility in using the service: Don’t like the plan? Cancel it. Like it and want more features? Ask for it, Want a lower plan? Get it. The biggest benefit of this model is that since there is no amortization cost involved, you can use the service as per your wish. If you don’t like the service, stop at the end of the month.
Avant Manager is based in the SaaS model, so the user doesn't have to invest any money acquiring any software, nor any server. He can try the software easily and he doesn't have any time commitment.
With Avant Manager it is easier than ever before to use software which systemizes your work, reduces cost and time spent and increases your productivity. To understand how you can run Avant Manager’s SaaS based software for your firm, request a free, no-obligation consultation from Avant Manager here.